- Wash all vegetables.
- Thinly slice fennel bulb with mandolin or a knife.
- To create orange segments: Slice off the bottom and top of the orange. Stand upright, cutting downwards, remove both peel and pith. You will see the membrane segments, cut along the membrane in each segment and remove the orange flesh only.
- Chop the red pepper into bite sized pieces.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour over the olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Add freshly cracked pepper and salt to taste.
- Toss and enjoy.